This programming language can now be sync to CalDAV server. This allows you to configure different data like calendars, reminders, schedules, task, and a whole lot more.
- Month and week view
- Delegated calendars
- To-do support
- User interaction
- Drag and drop
- Drag ics data into Firefox/chrome
- Convert schedule or event from to-do and vice versa
- Move schedule/to-do to a diverse calendar
- Move schedule to the date you desire
- Move schedule to a time you want
Year and month selector between event view and calendar list
- Navigate via month and year you can flit around over month and year at the upper portion of the page
- Click twice calendar name to delete or edit calendar properties like color, name, description and many others
You can also read, write as well as modify to-do and calendar collection properties. You can create and remove calendar collection, on-demand loading of schedules.
CalDAV is a protocol for calendar program to sync and interoperate events and schedules. It is a relatively big as well as complex protocol. On the other hand, supporting this protocol provides many benefits in due course.
WebDAV, CardDAV, and CalDAV server built with Node Js. The api design allows developers to manipulate nearly every action in a DAV server and aspect like accounts, calendars, contacts, and more.
ScrapeGoat CalDAV Server Object Requester
This library requests calendar objects and calendar events provided by any CalDAV server. This is more of a hack that scrapes existing calendars than existing as a sole CalDAV server.
DAVclient.js WebDAV Server
Conclusion : What are the next steps for your CalDAV JS Projects