CalDAV Sync APK refers to the CalDAV client that is intended for Android for synchronizing your duties and situations. Through its implementation of being a sync adapter, you can flawlessly integrate with your native calendar application or widgets.
The CalDAV Sync APK version 0.4 supports the read-only sync in the webcal ic feed with the help of HTTP and HTTPS. This CalDAV client is effective for creating new calendars in your tool. To get the best out of your tasks, you can install a task app that is available on GitHub. As you start with version 0.4, you will find it useful for supporting webcal feeds. All you need to do is to select the “WebCal” option or even open the webcal link exactly on your device.
CalDAV Sync APK works with the following:
- Oracle Beehive
In case you are a FRee.f user, you need to use Webcal option to make your CalDAV stronger. However, CalDAV Sync APK does not formally support Yahoo! due to numerous factors and considerations.
What Are the Features of CalDAV Sync APK?
When you take advantage of CalDAV Sync APK version 0.4, you have a chance to experience the following features:
- Supports any number of CalDAV accounts
- Enhanced self-signed certificates
- Supports SNI, which requires the Android 2.3 or newer
- Automatic calendar display
- Supports consumer certification authentication for Android 4.0, 4.2, and newer
- Syncs more than a single calendar for each account
- Masses calendar colors, if required
- Two-way sync
- New improvements for time zones
- Supports OAth 2.0 authentication for the Google accounts
- Local database password encryption
- Preliminary beef up for the attachments in Android 4.1 and newer
- Available in Dutch, French, English, Russian, Hebrew, Polish, Italian, and German translations
To acquire task support, you can take advantage of https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id+org.dmfs.taks. In case you fail to put a calendar in your tool, simply set up the Calendar.apk and CalendarProvider.apk with the help of Gingerbread and FroYo.
How to Configure CalDAV Sync APK with SmarterMail Calendar
Using an Internet connection or mobile data connection, you can easily install a Caldav Sync APK app like CalDav Sync Free Beta. To configure the CalDAV Sync APK with your SmarterMail Calendar, simply follow the instructions below:
- First, you need to tap the “Menu” button that you can find in your home screen
- Select the “Settings” option
- Tap the “Accounts” button
- Scroll down and then, tap the “Add account” button
- Select the “CalDav Sync Adapter” option found in the Add account list
- From your SmarterMail account, fill in the settings to sync your calendar.
- In the Username field, you need to enter your email address
- In the password section, enter your correct email password to log into the SmarterMail
- In the server field, enter the URL for the mail server
- Click on the “Sign in or register” button
- Tap the “Sync now” button
- To set up the snooze duration, tap on the events
With the help of CalDAV Sync APK, especially the version 0.4, there are plenty of features and functionality you can take advantage of.