Everyone would agree that, with the use of CalDAV Sync Free, it is possible for you to synchronize your calendar with ease. It is fully transparent and integrated into the Android source management.
For a reliable and effective CalDAV client, you can take advantage of CalDav Sync Free Beta. This CalDAV client is known to be a software app from the subcategory PIMS and Calendars for free. It was last updated on December 12, 2013, and is currently available in English translation. You can install this app on any Android devices.
CalDAV Sync Free
Meanwhile, the version 1.8.1 of CalDAV Sync Free is available for download on websites like Soft112.com. You can scan your downloaded software using your antivirus app to ensure complete protection and safe use.
If you are looking for the available source code, you can visit
As for the URLS you can use for various servers, all you need to do is to go through https://github.com/gggard/AndroidCaldavSyncAdapater/wiki.
If you are an owncloud user, you can use the URL for CalDAV Sync Free Integrations
while if you are a baikal user, you can use
For reporting a bug, you can take advantage of the tracking system for bug https://github.com/gggard/AndroidCaldavSyncAdapater/issues.
Configuring the CalDAV Sync Free App
To configure the Caldav Sync Free Beta app with your Calendar app, simply follow the steps below:
First, you need to go to the Google Play Store using your Android device
- Search the “Caldav Sync Free Beta” app
- Select the “Caldav Sync Free Beta” option
- Tap on the “Install” button
- To complete your download and installation process, simply follow the on-screen instructions
- To configure the app for syncing with your Calendar app, you need to tap the “Menu” button
- Select the “Settings” option
- Click on the “Accounts” button
- Scroll down to tap the “Add account” button
- Choose the “CalDAV Sync Adapter” option found in the Add account list
- To sync from your mail server account, fill in the necessary fields with the correct details
- In the Username section, enter your full email address
- In the password field, enter your email password
- In the URL field, enter the URL you used for your mail server
- Select the “Sign in or register” button
- Click the “Sync now” button
- Then, the events configured in your mail server Calendar will get notified and synchronized in your Android device’s notification bar
- Click on the events for you to set the snooze duration
CalDAV Sync Free : Your Conclusion
In case you want to view the details of any of your notifications, all you need to do is to pull down the notification bar and slide your finger from the top of your device’s screen downwards.
Then, you can now see the details of a certain notification by simple push. For example, you want to see the details of notification for your email text or SMS. You can simply push the item.
For dismissing all your notifications, you need to choose the “Clear” button and personalize your entire experience.