With the help of CalDAV server, it becomes easier for you to sync your Google Calendars. We’ll show you how to sync CalDAV to Google Calendar. That way, you can have the best time to view, edit, or manage your calendars. That can also help you do some changes while staying up-to-date with your Calendars.
How to Sync CalDAV to Google Calendar
- In order for you to set up the Sync CalDAV to Google Calendars, you need to do the following steps:
- Open the “Settings” option
- Click on the “Calendars” screen
- Go to “Add Account” section
- Choose the “Add calendars from” option
- In the “Add calendars from” option, enter “Google”
- Log in to the external account
- Select the calendar lists you wish to sync in your account
- Click on the “Create Calendar” option
Although the same calendar name may be used by default in the external account, you are free to rename the calendar or even choose the new color that you desire. The calendar will then be created, as well as set to sync CalDAV to Google Calendars.
As a Google Calendar user, take note that by default, the Google Calendar will not expose the shared calendars over your CalDAV server. For you to sync these calendars, you can simply go to https://www.google.com/calendar/syncselect.
Meanwhile, you can take advantage of LeadsBridge to help you sync CalDAV to Google Calendars.
Use LeadBridge to Sync CalDAV to Google Calendar
Simply follow the steps below:
- Once you created your “Bridge,” choose “CalDAV” as your source for the bridge
- Choose “Google Calendar” as your destination
- Click on the “Next” button
- Enter the name you would like to call the integration
- Enter the credentials in the URL, Username, and Password fields
- Click on the “Next button
- After selecting the segment, you want to use, click on the “Next” button
- Below are the steps that can help you set up the Google Calendar destination:
- In the dedicated field, enter the integration’s name
- Choose your desired segmentation concept
- Select the “Authorize” button
- Log into the account you want to use
- Simply let the LeadBridge access your calendar information
- Click on the “Next” button
Take note that you are free to choose whether you want to receive an email receipt for the incoming lead. To make it happen, you need to enter the address you want to receive the receive or even modify the subject line of the email receipt.
After setting up the Google Calendar destination, the next thing you need to do is to map the destination field with the following steps:
Using Destination Field for Sync CalDAV to Google Calendar
- Check each available “Google Calendar” field
- Match the information you would like to pass along from the CalDAV
- You may want to type the information manually and then, pass them as the static value
- To customize the information like modifying the phone numbers, text, and more or reformatting the times and dates, use the provided functions
- You are also free to leave blank the box
With the above instructions, there is no way for you not to Sync CalDAV to Google Calendars and use it more effectively.